Well the hard part is done!
I have now just finished the first draft of the stage play based on the podcast. Just got to go through it and work out back projections and where it needs stage direction and/or mime.
I am also in the process of setting up a theatre production company, so that funding for the show, profits etc are funnelled into the right account, and to keep this project separate from my other company.
I am also near to creating music videos to promote the show too, and hopefully, on the 30th of July, the first one will be out!
I have realised I have been a very silly billy with this lot of podcasts, and that is I didn’t mention anything about it after the original run, AND I had forgotten to use hashtags!!!
I am hoping by the end of next week to produce a trailer on the previous podcast to move traffic to the new one – oh, and do the same for the new one!
Sometimes it doesn’t help to do it all alone!